Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mack T Ruffin IV has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mack T Ruffin IV has the following 11 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Dr. Mack T Ruffin IV has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mack T Ruffin IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ruffin has been my doctor for years and has always been caring and professional. He seems truly concerned about his patients well-being and knows what he's doing. If he doesn't know what's wrong, he'll tell you that too and send you to someone who will know. He's very kind, but serious about his work and doesn't do a lot of hand holding. Once in a while, very rarely, I've had to wait to get an appointment with him, but most of the time, I can get in quickly and if they know you really need to be seen, he'll make room to see you. He's a great doctor. I've been very happy with him.
34 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mack T Ruffin IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.