Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Macon Core III MD
Dr. Macon Core III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Core is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Macon Core III has 2 locations
1968 Peachtree Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Book Online Now
Dr. Macon Core III has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Macon Core III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Core is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Piedmont Fayette Hospital
19 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Macon Core III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Macon Core III's office for more information.
201 Hospital Rd Canton, GA : (770) 720-5190
1968 Peachtree Rd NW Atlanta, GA 30309
Locations & Directions
Dr. Macon Core III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, GA.