Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Macy L Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Macy L Fox has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Macy L Fox has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
She was very degrading to me, always made me feel like I was just so stupid and ignorant when I asked any questions. Her front desk and nursing staff were amazing, and when it came to delivering my baby, I didn't tear at all....probably because my daughter was crowning for 30 minutes before she actually showed up to deliver her. RIDICULOUS. Needless to say, I picked a different doctor for my second child. Also, my mother-in-law used to see her and she diagnosed the wrong prescriptions for what she needed and caused her to get SICKER! I would NOT recommend Dr. Fox.
I deffinatly would not reccomend DR Fox to anyone i know, Especially if you are on methadone maintenance program! Im not sure if that was her problem or if she is just rude. I felt extremely uncomfortable while i was talking with her and She made me feel stupid for asking questions about what i should and shouldn't be doing while pregnant. You shouldnt feel uncomfortable when you are talking to your OB or ANY doctor for that matter! I found an amazing doctor in issaquah who makes me feel comfortable and is understanding and not judgemental!!
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Maternal & Fetal Specialty Center, 1229 Madison St Ste 750, Seattle, WA
Dr. Macy L Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.