- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madaiah Revana MD
Dr. Madaiah Revana, MD is a doctor primarily located in Humble, TX, with other offices in Humble, TX and Humble, TX. They have 46 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Madaiah Revana has 3 locations
Dr. Madaiah Revana has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Madaiah Revana has the following 13 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Madaiah Revana Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Madaiah Revana
Dr. Revana graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1973. Dr. Revana works in Humble, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Revana is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.