Dr. Madaiah Revana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madaiah Revana?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Revana by my Internal specialist due to a heart condition. Dr. Revana's office called ME with the appointment since Dr Odi sent referral. I was to see the doctor for the first time at 8:00 am. The waiting area was full due to over bookings, non-cancelations etc. I waited for 40 minutes before they told me the doctor was out and that they did not cancel my oppointment due to not having my phone. (THEY CALLED ME to schedule). VERY disorganized, no consideration to people after they made mistake and do not even take the time to check if they actually have a number for cancellation or not before they LIE to you and tell you they do not. My heart and life is important to me; however seems it is not to this doctor and his staff.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Revana for many years. He has always been very attentive and caring and very professional. I've had excellent care by Dr Revana and his staff.

My Visit

Posted on August 7th, 2011

My first visit was kind of scary,but then I havent been to a Dr. in many years. The Nurses took my vitals and then I was took to a room to wait for Dr.Revana. In a few minutes he popped in and we talked about why I was here. He took my vitals and scheduled me for a Stress Test a couple days later. I went back to do the Stress Test and yes I was scared again from listening to the horror stories from others that have done stress test. I should have never listened to them. The Treadmill was not bad at all it lasted about 15-20 minutes at 3 different speeds and on an incline. After the treadmill I received and injection through an IV that was inserted before the test. I was then asked to lay on a table while pictures were taking of my Heart,this lasted for no more than 20 minutes. After thatI was allowed to leave for 3 hours and go eat lunch etc. Then I returned and another injection was giving and another round of pictures were took.After that I was done with the test and would return for a follow up after a couple days. At the follow up I once again visited wit Dr. Revana to discuss my results. All was Good. What I am leading up to is not to be afraid of these test they can save your life. I havent had any kind of injection since I was 9 years old except for an occasional visit to the Dentist,and I was Scared.But beleive me Dr.Revana is a good man and he is here to help you

a crooked doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2010

went to him to get a simple test done and he ends up doing a battery of un-necessary tests which were billed to my insurance company.I was feeling better before I went to see him than now after having been thru with him.

Posted on March 29th, 2017