vain work

I went to see Dr, Revana for vain work on both legs. and now i have a very bad infection in my leg from where he cut into my leg, now my leg is swollen so bad i can hardly walk. The pain is terrible, I am going to go to the wound center at the Hospital and see if they can help with this cause this DR. would not even look at me leg during the follow up until i insisted he do so. He told the nurse re-wrap the leg which she did but left the old star medical band aid that was leaking puss & blood and bandaged it with a non-stick pad and wrapped it up. I left with an order they gave me for some pills ro take for seven days and then come back for another follow up. I have had better doctors, but I have also had worst ones.

I was referred to Dr. Revana by my Internal specialist due to a heart condition. Dr. Revana's office called ME with the appointment since Dr Odi sent referral. I was to see the doctor for the first time at 8:00 am. The waiting area was full due to over bookings, non-cancelations etc. I waited for 40 minutes before they told me the doctor was out and that they did not cancel my oppointment due to not having my phone. (THEY CALLED ME to schedule). VERY disorganized, no consideration to people after they made mistake and do not even take the time to check if they actually have a number for cancellation or not before they LIE to you and tell you they do not. My heart and life is important to me; however seems it is not to this doctor and his staff.

Dr. Madaiah Revana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Humble, TX.