Dr. Madan Maladkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madan Maladkar?

One lucky enough to have this Dr. you know

Posted on June 11th, 2011

that no one compares, certainly at FAMC. If I could wrap him up and put him in my pocket, I would take him to every assignment we are assigned. However, we are retired now and I am lucky enough to have him as my assigned PCM. I can talk all day, if you can be fortunate enough to have him assigned to you (ASK FOR HIM IF NOT).I could type all day, you would think I am a shill for a doctor that has no Ego problems as so many do. He is not one of them.

Best of the best...

Posted on October 12th, 2010

In the almost 12 years I've been married to an Army officer, I've never come across such a caring, thorough, intelligent, professional doctor until I met Dr. Maladkar. He interviews and tests and refers out until the right diagnosis is made and healing begins. I thank the Lord for Dr. Maladkar, and I pray that he is blessed for his compassion and for the time he spends helping others.

Very Intelligent and Caring!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I am 50 years old, with an abundance of endocrine problems that I've had since birth. In my lifetime I've been cared for by MD's, Endocrinologists and other specialists. I still find Dr Maladkar to be the best doctor I've ever had military or otherwise. Sadly we've moved to Colorado now, but I look forward to my return to Alabama and back under his care.

Posted on October 21st, 2015