Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madeleine S Blancher has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Madeleine S Blancher has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Madeleine S Blancher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
She wouldn't listen when I was telling her my son wasn't getting better, she ignored me. Finally took him to the ER and they said he had a penny logged in his esophagus for the last few months. Instead of telling me I knew nothing and she was the smart doctor, she should have been treating my son. After his surgery to remove the surgeon said it was amazing he didn't die and Dr. Blanched should have known better then to ignore the wheezing and such.
This Doctor is horrible, very rude, unprofessional. They do not call back, when you call after hours. Always rescheduling your appointments. Wait time is long. She don't run test, or do nothing to see what's going on. If you late it's a problem, but you still gave to wait 1hr and 30min to be seen. Sad doctor
My month old baby started crying a painful crying sound one night and got really pale. she then started acting lifeless like and would not eat or anything just lay there and moan. well i called the doctors office and left my message for the on call nurse to call me back. When she finally called back the first thing she said BEFORE i could even finish explaining the problem in full details, was its not a medical problem and don't take her to the emergency room that it was just the formula not settling with her tummy. well as a mother i though that was a load of crap. so i brought her to the emergency room and they immediately transferred her to USA children's and women's. My baby had Group B Strep and Spinal/Brain Meningitis. she had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks. I'm angry because that nurse didn't even act interested in anything i was saying and didn't even want me to bring her in to have the doctor to look at her. I don't recommend ANYONE TO THIS HORRIBLE DOCTORS OFFICE EVER!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS OR GET A WHOLE NEW STAFF!!!
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Madeleine S Blancher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Madeleine S Blancher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.