Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madeleine Fortin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Madeleine Fortin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr. Fortin for several years. She is one of The best Drs. I have ever been to. I would recommend her to one And all. I am 87 years old with several physical issues. She has Been so helpful listening and showing genuine concern for me. I think Kaiser is very fortunate to have Dr. Fortin on board. I know I am blessed to have her as my primary physician. And too, she Is my wife's primary Dr. She is a wonderful Lady apart from being A very good Dr. I'm happy to share my testimony of Dr. Fortin. Homer F. Morris. A patient at Kaiser for almost 20 years.
Initially, I was very skeptical of seeing this doctor with all the bad reviews. However, after seeing her, I find that she is a really caring doctor, much more than my primary care physician. She talks to you like a human being, and she is not very rushed like most doctors. She also explains thing very well.
Dr. Fortin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Hospital - Atlanta
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions20 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Madeleine Fortin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.