Dr. Madeleine C Geraghty Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madeleine C Geraghty?

only saw her once in the hospital where I was hospitalized following a stroke.She shook my hand, said "hello I am Dr.G, and I want to tell you you had a stroke, and there is nothing I can do about it now. It is all up to you to prevent another one." I think a statin is best. I will notify your pmd. Good afternoon."My followup wa arranged at the clinic (Rockwood)where she is on staff. The message I received from the ARNP was the same. Pushing a statin, , discounting my history of a bad experience giving me the song and dance that the sleepinessI had had was "due to sleep apnea" without any evidence. I had tried to get into the providence neuro clinic but they restrict new patients to those previously treated at a providence hospital.Dr. G's influence extended to my PCP. who when I finally got in to see her, said essentially the same thing about a statin and the daytime sleepiness.Best help I received was from the Rockood Home Health physical therapists!