Dr. Madeleine Ortega Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Madeleine Ortega?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I'm pregnant with my first child and my husband accompanied me to my first visit with Dr Ortega. There were a few tests that were offered to me but I chose to opt out on. Dr Ortega was slightly furious to my decision of choosing not to take the genetic screening as well as a thyroid choice that she wanted me to do without giving me an explanation of why it was needed. Her response to my decision was that it had been a waste of time for me to go into my visit. I was furious of course. I shouldnt get bullied about the decisions I choose to make.

Posted on July 10th, 2016