Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Madeline M Aponte Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Madeline M Aponte Lopez has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madeline M Aponte Lopez - Posted on June 18th, 2012
Dr Madeline M. Aponte-Lopez is a superb physician. She is very attentive and you can tell she loves helping people.I was there for an ER visit this week and she quickly became involved and even brought me a cup of water to the bed side. The nurses had trouble finding my veins and Dr Aponte-Lopez suggested to use baby needles and drew the blood herself. MANY THANKS
Dr. Aponte Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMADELINE MARIE APONTE LOPEZ MD, 3007 State St, Dallas, TX
Dr. Madeline M Aponte Lopez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.