Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madeline R Fay MD
Dr. Madeline R Fay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
766 N King St
Northampton, MA 01060
Dr. Madeline R Fay has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Madeline R Fay has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 1 of 1
Glad not to have to travel far for decent care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madeline R Fay - Posted on November 30th, 2015
She's a fine clinician, but not always a champion listener. I find myself repeating the same info I have been asked multiple times in the past. Still, this is Rutland, VT and not mid-town Manhattan. Level of care provided by Dr. Fay is excellent relative to this area. Visits are never rushed; she spends as much time as necessary. I am happy not to have to travel far to get decent routine care for my very common problem, type 2 diabetes. Reason for 4 stars instead of 5: my various docs (primary, eye, podiatrist) send reports to her but she sometimes seems not to notice.
40 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Madeline R Fay Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Madeline R Fay's office for more information.
766 N King St Northampton, MA 01060
Locations & Directions766 N King St, Northampton, MA
Dr. Madeline R Fay is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.