Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madeline Marcus
Dr. Madeline Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seaford, DE. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, Fremont Medical Center and Rideout Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Madeline Marcus has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Madeline Marcus has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Madeline Marcus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Madeline Marcus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Marcus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
Fremont Medical Center
Rideout Memorial Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
13 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
Dr. Madeline Marcus accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNanticoke Memorial Hospital, 801 Middleford Rd, Seaford, DE
Dr. Madeline Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaford, DE.