Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madeline M Turner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 52
While my experience with Dr. Turner has been wonderful, her office staff is below acceptable standards. On my most recent experience, I took both of my children to the office. Again the medical exam was good, but we were over charged on our co-pay. I disputed the fee at checkout but paid anyway (the staff told me I was wrong, but I had just been there 2 weeks prior and had been charged a different co-pay). I called the insurance company to confirm the co-pay amount (which was what I originally stated), so I called the office to obtain a refund. The office agreed that I was overcharged and would be refunded and sent a new statement to submit to my FSA. After a month, I was not refunded nor did I receive a new statement so I called again and left a message. My message was not returned and I still haven't been refunded. I am completely disappointed in the way the office has been handling this issue. Unfortunately the office staff is the face of the practice, and this staff is painting an ugly portrait for a terrific doctor.
My youngest daughter noticed a small spot on her back. She showed it to me and I really thought nothing of it. She insisted it wasn't there before. The next day a few more spots showed up, all were very small. I called Dr. Turner and made an appointment. She diagnosed it right away. Thank goodness it wasn't life threatening. What an awesome dermatologist she is, she definitely knows her stuff. My children all feel very comfortable with her and her staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Madeline M Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Center Lake Orion, 1261 S Lapeer Rd Ste 201, Lake Orion, MI
Dr. Madeline M Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.