Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhava Agusala has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 10
THIS IS THE TRUE DOCTOR THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS OTH TO DO NO HARM..HE NOT ONLY HAS THE VERY BEST BED SIDE MANNER BUT IS THAT WAY NO MATTER WHAT EVEN AFTER A LONG DAY... HE HAS A KIND HELLO AND HOW CAN I HELP YOU FEEL BETTER..UNABLE TO HELP WITH AN ISSUE I HAD BUT REACHED OUT TO OTHER DOCTORS FOR ADVISE.. NO DOCTOR DOES THAT THESE DAYS.. HE IS A TRUE ANGEL WALKING AMONG US...
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1978
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Madhava Agusala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Texas Diabetes And Endocrine Center Pa, 318 N Alleghaney Ave Ste 201, Odessa, TX
Dr. Madhava Agusala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.