Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhava R Narala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
I love Dr Narala, he saved my life. One monday morning I woke up and noticed a huge lump on my breast. I went to see him that afternoon, he picked up his cell phone during my exam and immediately called the surgeon. A cancerous tumor was removed the following Tuesday. Hes great, he doesn't mess around, he does what needs to be done. Hes very smart and knows exactly how to keep people healthy.
Dr. Narala is not qualified to write prescriptions; you must visit another to get prescriptions. Many doctors have left the fresno area, leaving fresno citizens with pseudo professionals that are under-qualified, incapable of empathy and do not care for their patients. Dr. Madhava Narala falls into this category and fits well into Fresno's inferior society.
I was a patient of his wife's for several years and she is the best, a hard act to follow for sure. I've only seen Dr. Narala twice and so far so good. I went in today as a walk in. Valerie was at the front desk and was very pleasant and helpful in setting up a referral for me. The other woman (I wish I knew her name) laughed when I told her the reason for my visit (NOT cool). It took about 30 minutes after I walked in to see the doctor, they weren't busy at that time. Dr Narala answered most of my questions and I walked away with a sense of relief.
The doctor is not current on research and is giving poor advice. If I was not my own advocate he would have really messed things up for me. He clearly doesn't care about what I care about. I'm attempting to obtain copies of my records to leave and never come back, and they are doing everything they can to prevent me from getting them. My husband has gone 4 times to their office for me since I have no transportation during office hours, and each time they tell him something different or give him part of a form or duplicate pages of a form, then they say I have to fill it out in front of them. If that's true then why didn't they say so when I called asking about it, and the three times he was given something to take home. If I have to fill it out in front of them what's the point of giving him anything and waitingfor all this nonsense to say that? It's like the office staff has the word "no" at the tips of their tongues waiting for someone to ask them something. I have witnessed them being rude to patients while waiting in the waiting room. I wish I had listened to the kther reviews on this page when I was choosing a doctor. I had hoped it would be different, that maybe someone else was hired, but the doctor must be making these people miserable because they seem really unhappy to be there. The whole front of their counter area is covered in sheets of paper about all the things you cannot do. It's tacky, and I'm surprised there isn't one about no loud breathing being allowed. There's more, but I need to look for another doctor now, which I hope you will keep doing when you read these negative reviews. Oh, one upside. There's a tv so you can zone out and forget how much they hate you for needing care.
Dr. Narala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Madhava R Narala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine & Pediatrics, 568 E Herndon Ave Ste 102, Fresno, CA
Dr. Madhava R Narala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.