Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam has the following 23 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I've been seeing Dr. Gaddam for 2 years. I have a rare disease. She spends a lot of time explaining what's happening. She has called me at home on several occasions to help me understand my results and to ease my concerns. She has had to order tests and follow up on things that appear on my scans outside of her realm of responsibility. She could have easily sent me back to my internist. I don't. have to remind her about what's going on with my case every time I see her. She takes the time to familiarize herself with my chart. I spend a lot of time researching my condition. She very patient with me and I am very satisfied with her care.
19 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Jacobi Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Madhavi Gaddam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.