Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi G Jordan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Madhavi G Jordan has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Madhavi G Jordan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I met Dr. Jordan in pre op before my gall bladder surgery. I had previously talked with two other doctors on the Redcross team at the hospital after being admitted from the emergency room. All of them were fantastic! There was an issue with my IV in pre op and doctor Jordan and several other wonderful people from her team rescued me from pre op being unable to get an IV going successfully and took me directly to the OR and sedated me so they could make the process easier for me. I have really bad veins. Anyway the caring and professionalism of this entire team was beyond measure. Dr. Jordan was great explaining the situation to my family after surgery, answering all questions thoroughly, even drawing pictures. She was a dream come true! I could not be more satisfied to have had such an outstanding doctor! She went above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you Dr. Jordan!
I thought I had an abdominal hernia. Dr. Jordan's office scheduled me quickly for an office visit. Dr. Jordan, exmained me and determined that I was not in need of surgery. Thus, I cannot comment on her surgical skill. She spent at least 20 minutes with me, explained her findings and answered ALL of my questions. I could not have been more pleased. If you want a doctor who listens and explains her findings, Dr. Jordan is top notch.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Abington Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Marietta Pc, 790 Church St NE Ste 570, Marietta, GA
Dr. Madhavi G Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.