Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
my mother was suffering from dementia,yet dr. kanneganti declared her competent.she was rude,obnoxious,and had absolutely no proffesionalism in her practice of medicine.how the AMA keeps her practicing is beyond belief.maybe she should find work as a janitor,it would suit her personality,or lack of one.stay away from her!!!
This is my 85 yr old mother's MD. My mother has stage four cancer now and chooses no chemo. This doctor told her she needs no oncologist to follow her to treat her symptoms, etc during the remaining time of her life as she can handle them. For the last 6 months she has been rude, belligerent, unwilling to answer questions I have had regarding her often erroneous medication prescribing, etc. At one point she told my mom she was dehydrated, knowing she was on a diuretic, and sent her home not even taking her off that med, and she ended up in the hospital for a few days. She has actually yelled at my 85 yr old mother for calling her and for calls made to her by me. She has little to no knowledge of medication and its appropriate dispensing. I have a background in pharmacy and have questioned her about dosing, etc and have received appalling answers that showed me she is not even sure what meds my mother is still on. Steer clear of her, unless you are a masochist
Dr. Kanneganti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Medical Center, 11670 Martin Rd, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti in this video.
Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.