Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti?

my mother was suffering from dementia,yet dr. kanneganti declared her competent.she was rude,obnoxious,and had absolutely no proffesionalism in her practice of medicine.how the AMA keeps her practicing is beyond belief.maybe she should find work as a janitor,it would suit her personality,or lack of one.stay away from her!!!

Steer Clear of the Doctor

This is my 85 yr old mother's MD. My mother has stage four cancer now and chooses no chemo. This doctor told her she needs no oncologist to follow her to treat her symptoms, etc during the remaining time of her life as she can handle them. For the last 6 months she has been rude, belligerent, unwilling to answer questions I have had regarding her often erroneous medication prescribing, etc. At one point she told my mom she was dehydrated, knowing she was on a diuretic, and sent her home not even taking her off that med, and she ended up in the hospital for a few days. She has actually yelled at my 85 yr old mother for calling her and for calls made to her by me. She has little to no knowledge of medication and its appropriate dispensing. I have a background in pharmacy and have questioned her about dosing, etc and have received appalling answers that showed me she is not even sure what meds my mother is still on. Steer clear of her, unless you are a masochist

Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.