Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi R Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 6
I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET AN EPIDURAL FOR SCIATICA. I WAS NOT TOLD THAT I COULD NOT GET THE TREATMENT THAT DAY BUT THE APPOINTMENT WAS SCHEDULED ANYWAY. WHEN I GOT THERE THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE TREATMENT THAT DAY AND ANOTHER APPOINTMENT HAD TO BE SCHEDULED. I DECLINED. THE WHOLE APPOINTMENT TOOK 20 MIN. THEY DID NOTHING AND CHARGED ME $766.00. THIS APPOINTMENT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED BECAUSE I WAS CLEAR ON MY INTENTIONS FOR MAKING THE APPOINTMENT. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY CREDIT INSTEAD OF ADJUSTING THE BILL TO A REASONABLE AMOUNT.TOTAL RIPOFF.THIS IS WHY INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE UNAFFORDABLE TO MANY LIKE ME.
caring, good bedside manner, knows how to give a spinal injection with minimal pain and with efficiency, have had several injections and she has taken away any fear or apprehension i have had. Will continue to use her services in the future and reccommend to others. My pain management injections were lumbar spine and facet joint.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Madhavi R Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Associates of Lancaster Ltd, 133 E Frederick St, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Madhavi R Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.