Dr. Madhavi N Murthy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Madhavi N Murthy?

Excellent doctor and person. Would recommend to all.

Dr Murthy is extremely caring and professional dr. She spends quality time in understanding your issues and carefully plans the treatment. Her diagnosis are always spot on. I am extremely happy to be treated by a caring dr like her. She is very well respected by fellow dr's and other hospital professionals.

Great Clinic!!!

Everone at this clinic makes you feel like you matter to them. Everyone is so friendly and smilling. I always receive a warm welcome here. Highly reccommend this clinic.

Solid on the medical side but office staff isn't focused on making it easy

It's not often that I leave a Dr's office feeling frustrated. I simply asked them to call my daughter's Rx in so we wouldn't have to go to the pharmacy 2x. (on a tight schedule, had to get back to work right away). They told me they'd get to it by the end of the day. I explained that if they called it in now, we could pick it up in about 20 minutes. The receptionist went back, three people ended up talking it over for about a minute or two and then came back to say they would do it later. One person could have taken that same time and made the call.. they would have had a delighted customer. As it was, I ended up taking the Rx form with me, my daughter gets her meds later, and I'm writing this out of frustration. They need to realize that medicine is turning into a commodity.. it's a service business. And when they have the option to make it easier for someone who is sick or injured, that should be the obvious choice, vs. putting speedbumps in their path. To finish.. this is not the first time I've been frustrated at Cedar Creek, I took my own business elsewhere a couple of years ago and despite good medical attention, I would not recommend them.