Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi R Patt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Patt is an excellent physician who has provided wonderful care of me. I have been her patient for approximately one year and, during this time, she has demonstrated great knowledge in her area of expertise. I am most grateful for the the fact that she spends as much time with me as needed for the physical exam and consultation. I am thrilled to have found her!
Approximately two years ago, my mother was visiting from out of state when she became seriously ill. Fortunately, I scheduled a new patient appointment with Dr. Madhavi Patt. We were very lucky to be able to see Dr. Patt quickly, as my mother was having a stroke. Dr. Patt literally saved my mother’s life by sending her immediately to Sky Ridge Medical Center. Mom has since that time moved to Denver and continues to see Dr. Patt frequently. Mom has a lot of medical issues, and we have both been tremendously pleased with Dr. Patt and every area of her practice. Her demeanor is very caring and patient. She is highly intelligent and is an exceptionally skilled physician. She is always willing to take calls day or night and follows up promptly (which many times involves a last minute office visit). Dr. Patt’s main objective is the care and well-being of her patients. She puts priority on giving her immediate attention, and when necessary takes a vast amount of time in order to better understand a specific need. We are so appreciative of Dr. Patt, and the compassionate, knowledgeable and expert care that she continues to give. We cannot express how grateful we are to have found her. Dr. Patt has earned our utmost respect and we highly recommend her to anyone in need of an outstanding physician.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Madhavi R Patt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeber Facial And Plastic Surgery, 9695 S Yosemite St Ste 359, Lone Tree, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhavi R Patt in this video.
Dr. Madhavi R Patt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.