Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi MD
Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi has the following 12 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi - Posted on March 14th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi - Posted on December 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi - Posted on October 25th, 2016
I have no complaints about my experience with this physician or her staff. Everyone was professional, courteous, and all services were rendered in a timely manor. I have had 3 different courses of treatment with this physician and the service has been consistent through all 3. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who may require her type of services.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi - Posted on June 8th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsINFECTIOUS DISEASE PROFESSIONALS, 1400 Northside Forsyth Dr Ste 310, Cumming, GA
Dr. Madhavi D Rayapudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cumming, GA.