Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhavi M Uppalapati has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Madhavi M Uppalapati has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Madhavi M Uppalapati has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 66
I liked her at first, she seemed interested and through but as time we on she would never listen to your concerns, was in a hurry. Really who does a physical exam with your clothes on and listens to your heart through your shirt, did not examine my throat or thyroid just a quick listen , nurse took vitals. Dr wanted to argue about everything I was much surprised at her attitude, her body language said it was her way or No Way and that she was very angry. I respect her position but would have liked her to listed and respect mine also, treated me like a silly 3 year old that needed to be punished for a condition I can not help and certainly did not ask for. No I will be findng another physician. Her office staff are just the best and I certainly hope she treats them better than she treated me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Regional Hospital, 1401 W Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhavi M Uppalapati in this video.
Dr. Madhavi M Uppalapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, FL.