Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal has 3 locations
2315 Sunset Blvd Ste A
Steubenville, OH 43952
Book Online Now
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhu Aggarwal - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Best OBGYN ever absolutely love her been with her 13 years and she’s the sweetest woman i know
I Love Dr. Madhu Aggarwal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhu Aggarwal - Posted on April 3rd, 2018
I cannot say enough about this doctor. I actually live on the other side of Pittsburgh and I am willing to travel an hour and 20 minutes to West Virginia to her office. She is absolutely by far the best doctor and she is incredibly trustworthy. The office staff is amazing as well and I cant say enough good things about them.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhu Aggarwal - Posted on January 25th, 2016
She delivered my son, it was a wonderful and extremely comfortable experience. My family has known her and worked with her for years, I chose her as my obstetrician because I was aware of her skill as a doctor and a surgeon. I knew if there was an unforeseen medical emergency my baby would be in safe hands. She did a beautiful and clean job with my episiotomy (tmi, but my son was 9 pounds and I'm pretty small, 5 foot 2) and although I did not have a c section I've seen her stitch work before and scaring is very minimal and very neatly done. Extremely skilled surgeon, great lady. Love her!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhu Aggarwal - Posted on October 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhu Aggarwal - Posted on February 27th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
Sawai Man Singh Medical College
Graduated in 1972
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhu Aggarwal, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Steubenville, OH, in this video.
Dr. Madhu Aggarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Steubenville, OH.