Dr. Madhu S Kollipara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhu S Kollipara?

A doctor who lives up to his oath.

After admitting my Mother to the hospital with pneumonia I was told to take her home and let her die with the assistance of hospice. The hospital intended on discharging her as sick as she was the next day. I called in a specialist and Dr. Kollipara was consulted. Dr. Kollipara treated her like a human being not a statistic. Even though she was probably the oldest patient he has treated he did his best for her. He reviewed the entire history, kept her on antibiotics, used his intuition, intelligence and knowledge and changed her prognosis. Ten days later she is overcoming the pneumonia and gaining her strength back. Dr. Kollipara I am sure values every life he touches. No matter what the outcome I know he did the right thing! My deepest thanks!

My Highest recommendation

I was referred to Dr. Kollipara after abnormalities on a pre-surgical visit. Even though my final diagnosis was out of his expertise he followed through to make sure that I received all of the tests to get my ultimate diagnosis and referred me to the appropriate Oncologist. His staff was wonderful, they communicated very well to me and promptly answered my every question.Finally, because his initial concern on some lab results he even ordered stat tests and came in on his day off to meet with me to explain them and answer all of my questions.Dr. Kollipara has A+ bedside manners and is a top notch doctor.