Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhu A Wahi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
If you think you will ever need to see a specialist, stay away. Harvard Vanguard only let's you see their in-house specialists. Most of their specialists offer inferior care. Also, Harvard Vanguard will delay treatment and force you to go many different locations for diagnostic tests and force you to see specialists at any one of their many locations, just so they can save a few dollars. They do not care that it will cost you much more than they save.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Wahi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Mt Auburn Hospital
Dr. Madhu A Wahi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewton Wellesley Primary Care Newton, 40 Walnut St Ste 201, Wellesley Hills, MA
Dr. Madhu A Wahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.