Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhu S Yelameli has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Showing 5 of 42
This so-called doctor had me in tears within minutes of meeting him!! He even threatened to walk out on me twice for no reason other than me saying "we are not communicating" and telling him that he was making me feel like a drug addict!! WHO DOES THAT ??? His ARROGANCE is something else...In fact, I went back to my preferred pain clinic (my insurance decided to drop) and was telling the office ladies what had happened at with "Yellowbelly" And there was an older gentlemen there that overheard what I was saying and he spoke up and said that Dr. Yelameli Actually WALKED OUT ON HIM !! I have NEVER been treated so badly in my life! He even questioned me why I had to go to another doctor to get a procedure done instead of my pain doctor doing it, plus he asked ME what was in the steroid shot and the Nerve Block and when I said I didn't know he looked at me and told me in his Arrogant voice that I should know all that...Now, I've had 3 major back surgeries along with numerous procedures in the course of 20 years or so, how am I to know everything, especially what's in a shot??!! This "doctor" needs to take some courses on how to talk to people, especially those of us that are in Constant Pain!!!
NO BEDSIDE MANNER. SO MANT PTS ITS HURRY IN HURRY OUT. GOT PAIN PUMP ALMOST 3 YRS AGO. JUST HAD IT REMOVED 3/21/17 BECAUSE HE COULD NEVER GET IT RIGHT IT WAS UP AND DOWN WITH MEDS OVER AND OVER I HAD A 2 HR DRIVE AND HE JUST CONTINUSLY HAD ME COMING BACK AND EVERY 2 WKS THEN I FIND OUT MY PUMP IS A 3 MONTH PUMP THEN HE DECIDED HE DIDNT REFILL PUMP AND SEE YOU AS A PT AT SAME APPT HE WANTED DO THOSE SEPERATE SO STILL HAD COME MONTHLY EVEN THOUGH PUMP WAS FOR 3 MONTHS SEEMED LIKE JUST WANTED GET IN AS MANY VISITS AS HE COULD FOR INSURANCE NEVER GAVE ME ANY INFO OF WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH MY PUMP AND ACTED LIKE HE GOT MAD WHENEVER ID ASK ANY QUESTIONS ACTUALLY WOULD LAUGH AT ME LIKE" YOUR A DUMB***". COULDNT SLEEP I GUESS BECAUSE OF MEDS WAS UP FOR ALMOST A WEEK SOLID TALKED TO HIM ABOUT SOMETHING TO HELP ME SLEEP HE LAUGHED AND TOLD ME THAT WAS MY PROBLEM ID SLEEP WHEN I SLEEP. CALLED ME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8PM TALKING WEIRD COULDNT UNDERSTAND HIM WAS INCOHERENT. JUST UNPROFESSIONAL. I TOLD HIM I WAS QUITTING PAIN MGMT TOTALLY WAS DONE WITH IT AND HIM. HE GAVE ME MEDS FOR BREAK THRU PAIN THEN WOULD TELL ME I WAS AN ADDICT. I TOLD HIM I WAS CHECKING INTO THE MEDICAL CANNIBAS AND CBC FOR MGMT SO I GUESS FOR SPITE WHEN HE PERFORMED MY SURGERY TO TAKE OUT MY PAIN PUMP HE GAVE ME NOTHING FOR PAIN EVEN AT HOSPITAL. NOT EVEN AN ASPIRIN!! I HAVE 2 6-7 INCH INCISIONS ON MY STOMACH AND UPPER BACK RODE 2 HRS HOME IN EXTREME PAIN UP ALL NIGHT HURTING I FEEL HE DID THAT FOR SPITE BECAUSE I WAS HONEST WITH HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THE CANNIBAS. NO PROFESSIONAL SHOULD ACT LIKE THAT!! HE NEVER WENT OUT TALKED TO MY WIFE AFTER THE SURGERY HE GAVE THE NURSES NO AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ME JUST WENT TO RECOVERY WOKE UP NURSES TOOK OUT IV AND GOT IN WHEELCHAIR AND SENT HOME. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL I WAS JUST DUMBFOUNDED BY HIS ACTIONS.
Dr. Yelameli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Government Medical College Mysore
Graduated in 1989
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Madhu S Yelameli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNashville Pain And Wellness Center, 8115 Isabella Ln Ste 8, Brentwood, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhu S Yelameli in this video.
Dr. Madhu S Yelameli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brentwood, TN.