Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Madhukar Damera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Madhukar Damera has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Madhukar Damera has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Madhukar Damera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The front line of medicine work is about hoping, healing and supporting people. As a doctor, this must be a visible core value practiced with high fidelity and it is critical to lead from your heart and your head. On two different occasions, I have personally observed the absence of these standard and basic principals of being able to appropriately communicate with Dr. Damera's patients (my parents). Rude, arrogant and self-serving are the skills he openly demonstrates and unfortunately the ones he leaves behind. Someone misled this man when choosing a career and I am sad that this doctor does not possess the capacity to be able to renew, recreate or re-energize the passion for his life's work.
Dr. Damera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElgin Internal Medicine, 1700 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Dr. Madhukar Damera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.