Dr. Madhukar Kaloji Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Madhukar Kaloji?

Disorganized office with ZERO followup

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I am a new resident in VB and I was referred here by my new local GP. I arrived the required hour early for my appointment, even though I'd printed and filled out my paperwork in advance. I was still taken in 30 minutes AFTER my appointment time, only to meet with a nurse practitioner who went over my paperwork with me, WHILE TEXTING WITH THE DOCTOR, who wasn't in the office today. It was decided that I needed a new sleep study, and I authorized release of my out-of-state records from my pulmonologist in NJ. I've phoned back 3 times, and I'm still told they've gotten nothing. Inasmuch as it's been about 9 years since my last sleep study, I am wondering why those records are even necessary. Notwithstanding, though, there has been ZERO followup on my case, and I fear being unable to get CPAP supplies should my machine break down. I'm going to ask my GP for a different referral.

15 years of coughing and finally a diagnosis

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I have had a chronic cough for 15 years. I have been going to Allergy and Asthma specialist for the last 11. They told me it was allergies and for 11 years I have been getting allergy shots. I still cough 3-5 months a year. Dr Kaloji spent only a few minutes with me and knew I had Asthma. He is now treating me for cough variant Asthma and I am receiving some relief after 15 years. I am so grateful that I am in the road to disease management. First doctor to care enough to help me. His staff has also been supportive through this process. I am very happy with the facility. Glad our paths crossed.

Super doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2017

He treated me in 2000 and saved my life. Every time I see him, he is always pleasant and listens to what you have to say. Would recommend him to anyone.

Inadequate Staff

Posted on March 14th, 2017

The doctor is ok but his staff is horrible. They are unresponsive and I received excuse after excuse as to why a prescription wasn't faxed and a CPAP a month after the test. Disrespectful even to the doctor .

Excellent

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Kaloji is a very thorough and caring doctor who takes the time to ask you questions and really find out about his patient. Overall: Excellent

Posted on August 4th, 2017