Dr. Madhulika Varma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhulika Varma?

Posted on June 29th, 2015

If I could give this doctor zero stars I would. Poor follow up after appointments, major problems with surgery performed, zero follow up from doctor and office after problems from surgery began. Very disappointed with surgeon and surgery results.

Thank God for Dr. Varma

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I can without a doubt say and after having seen many doctors and gastroenterologist surgeons that Dr. Varma is indeed one of the (if not "the") top physician in her field in the entire U.S. You would be lucky to have her find the time to take you as a new patient. She knows precisely as what she is talking about and does know the root (and cure) of any symptoms you may have. I went to see Dr. Varma for second opinion, and thank God I did. My own surgeon who has about 40 years of experience in this field had diagnosed a small tumor in my sigmoid and had recommended to do a sigmoid resection surgery where they would cut my sigmoid and try to take out the tumor. He did not know whether the tumor we benign or cancerous only to tell me that he would come to know during the surgery. And of course the surgery involved many risks. I was scared. Only 36 years old this came as shocking news to me. I then at the recommendation of a friend went to see Dr. Varma for second opinion. She immediately referred me to undergo a sigmoidoscopy with ultrasound to detect and do a biopsy of the tumor. The final test results came back as tumor being endometriosis (i.e. benign). Dr. Varma explained the tumor and its nature clearly and said there would be no need for surgery. With Dr. Varma you can be assured that you will undergo the most advanced scientific exams known to mankind on the face of the planet before any major decisions such as drastic surgery takes place.

Posted on March 30th, 2017