Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan
Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sadhukhan is affiliated with Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital. Dr. Sadhukhan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Laboring under the mistaken belief that she knows everything, Dr. Sadhukhan doesn't listen, prescribes like she's getting paid by the pill, and refuses to allow patients to see specialists, even when they have a known condition falling within that specialist's area of expertise. She's condescending, dismissive, and missed a significant issue that was easily solved and spotted by the specialist (the one she wouldn't "let" me see) within 5 minutes. Steer clear and if you do see this doctor, check everything she prescribes or suggests with a third party before following her advice or filling a prescription she gives you. You have been warned!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Sadhukhan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
West Jersey Health System
Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiamantoni And Associates, 440 W Chestnut St, Lancaster, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan in this video.
Dr. Madhumita C Sadhukhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.