Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra has the following 15 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Why does a professional and respected OBGYN like dr Friedman keep dr bewtra around- she tarnishes the practice- including myself I know of several other patients who left the practice specifically because of her; she is rude condescending and hardly an eminent figure in her field to warrant such an awful bedside manner; very disturbing
It was a huge concern for me when I asked Dr. Bewtra whether it was a good idea as a pregnant RN to care for patients on droplet precautions and this lady didn't know what droplet precaution was. That was a red flag to me. Also, this Dr. Wasn't professional at all in my opinion. She wasn't informative or educational. Even when she was doing ultrasound she wasn't even explaining things to me. She just didn't seem to care. I read not so good reviews about her but still proceeded to have her as my OBGYN but I witnessed those bad reviews. The staff were ok. The phlebotomist there not too sure about her. They need someone else.
17 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Womens Care, 401 S Van Brunt St Ste 405, Englewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra in this video.
Dr. Madhuri A Bewtra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.