Dr. Madhuri Bewtra Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madhuri Bewtra?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Everything a doctor should be and then just kind and understanding besides.

Great doc

Posted on October 25th, 2015

She delivered my son. Absolutely fantastic experience. I ended up needing a c-section. It was quick, next day I got up and walked around the room. I took no painkillers. Was released 3 days later. On 4th day stopped taking Tylenol for pain because I could do without it.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Why does a professional and respected OBGYN like dr Friedman keep dr bewtra around- she tarnishes the practice- including myself I know of several other patients who left the practice specifically because of her; she is rude condescending and hardly an eminent figure in her field to warrant such an awful bedside manner; very disturbing

Disappointed

Posted on February 9th, 2015

It was a huge concern for me when I asked Dr. Bewtra whether it was a good idea as a pregnant RN to care for patients on droplet precautions and this lady didn't know what droplet precaution was. That was a red flag to me. Also, this Dr. Wasn't professional at all in my opinion. She wasn't informative or educational. Even when she was doing ultrasound she wasn't even explaining things to me. She just didn't seem to care. I read not so good reviews about her but still proceeded to have her as my OBGYN but I witnessed those bad reviews. The staff were ok. The phlebotomist there not too sure about her. They need someone else.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

The attitude of the office is after tests are performed NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS ...... THEY SIMPLY FIND NO NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH PATIENT IN ANY MANNER.

Impatient and not nice

Posted on March 27th, 2013

This Dr is mean, condescending and just doesn't listen. Never again. The office and other doctors are great. Just not this one.

unprofessional staff & uncaring doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I will not visit this office again. Dr. Bewtra is not a professional, some nurses need training, and office staff are rude. One of the young nurses while "trying" to take blood kept poking me with the needle, and when I finally saw blood dripping down my arm I fainted. I woke up 10 minutes later with a jolly rancher on my chest, all alone in the room. Dr. Bewtra, not once did she come in to check on me...By the way, I was also pregnant.

Ouch!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Doctor was very rough and didn't have any clue

Posted on May 2nd, 2017