Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty?

Dr Gudipaty is Great !!!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I am very much thankful to Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty. She is a Great doctor I ever met !!! She is having extraordinary knowledge in her area. We are very much satisfied with the services provided.She makes me to feel comfortable starting from day 1 till delivery. I highly will highly recommend Dr Gudipaty. -- Thanks, Keerthana

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Gudipaty is amazing doctor i ever met.Great doctor with great skills and experience i will highly recommend her. Thanks Doctor.

Most unprofessional front office

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Posted on March 13th, 2017

This is SnadhyaRani, We are very much thankful to Dr Madhuri Gudipaty for the wonderful services that she provided at the time of my delivery. I am very much satisfied with the kind prompt responses that she provided during my pregnancy

SHE IS AMAZING!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I love how she really cares for her patients. straight forward and makes you feel comfortable enough to open up to her. Dr. Gudipaty checks your overall health in conjunction with your reproductive system. she is the best

wonderful doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr. Madhuri is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my daughter and she was just great throughout my wife's pregnancy and on the delivery day. she does not hurry you and you can ask all the questions you have and she will patiently answer. Great doctor who is caring and very informative. She personlay give a call and check on your health. I would highly recommend her.

Recommend!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Gudipaty about two years ago, and just had my first child. From start to finish, she's been superb! She has a keen attention to detail, is quick-witted with a great sense of humor, personable and professional. She always took time to answer all of my questions and concerns, and was quick to respond to calls regardless of the time. Just as important as her bedside manner with me was her rapport with my husband. When my labor and delivery didn't go as planned (it was fine, just not as planned!), he said he felt at ease as soon as she entered the hospital room (just 10 minutes after we arrived). He said: "as soon as she walked in and I heard her voice, I felt everything would be okay."

I love Dr. Gudipaty!!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Gudipaty is one of the few doctors who actually makes the human connection with her patients!!! What really won me over was her warm bedside manner right before she performed surgery on me last year. I was terrified about being given general anesthesia because of all the potential side effects and risks associated with it. And on top of everything else, my family wasn't there with me in the hospital due to an unexpected emergency. So it was just me, a few best friends by my bedside and Dr. Gudipaty in the hospital room. Right before they wheeled me into surgery, I will never forget that Dr. Gudipaty walked over towards my bed and she held my arm for a brief moment. She then also patted my forehead and reassured that she was going to take great care of me during surgery...and she did. When I got inside the OR, I remember her coming over to my bedside again and reassuring me once again not to worry. She told me, "I am going to give you a little gas now"...and next thing I know I woke up in the Recovery Room. The surgery happened so fast and smoothly...she made it seem like a dream. I remember that once I woke up in the Recovery Room, Dr. Gudipaty came rushing to my bed and checked up on me. I was still groggy from the anesthesia. She called my name and said, "You are up now!" with a big smile on her face. She held my arm once again but this time her hands were freezing lol. The surgery went well and there were no complications. My close friends even came to tell me that Dr. Gudipaty called my Mom to update her of my condition while I was in the Recovery Room. She also came out to the surgery waiting room to update them so that they wouldn't worry about me. Never in my life have I seen more of a caring Ob/Gyn than Dr. Gudipaty!!! She made the surgery which was originally supposed to be one of the scariest days of my life into one of the best ones with all of her care and compassion. What a blessing you are Dr. Gudipaty...thanks for being my hero!!! Love you much!!!

Excellent Experience

Posted on August 6th, 2016

I have had very nice experience with Dr. Gudipaty. I was consulting her during my pregnancy for 5 months. She takes excellent care during treatment. She listens to your problems carefully and is very attentive. Unfortunately I couldn't continue her follow ups because we had to move to another place. I really missed her during my last months of pregnancy. I definitely recommend her. Thanks a lot Dr. Gudipaty.

Excellent doctor, highly knowledgable and caring about her patients

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Madhuri Gudipati is the best Obgyn anyone could ever ask for. We came across her during our first child birth, when our Obgyn bailed on us and she was the duty doctor that delivered our first baby girl in 2010. Needless to say, we went to her to deliver our second child, (after 5 years!). Dr Gudipaty not only helped manage a complicated pregnancy, but was available during critical times when I needed her help the most. She is very personable and cares immensely about her patients. She is one of the very few with a strong work ethic, highly professional and took care of me during post partum period as well. I highly recommend Dr Gudipaty to anyone looking for an Obgyn during their pregnancy.

Absolutely Fabulous and Dedicated Person

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Gudipaty past from 3 yrs. She is absolutely fabulous doctor. I had complications with my pregnancy and Dr. Gudipaty handled them with extreme skill, patience and care. She is always been very positive and encouraging, never failed to inform or follow up with me. I feel very comfortable and all my visits have been pleasant, never felt rushed. Dr. Gudipaty is BEST! I would recommend her. Thanks for all your care.

Dedication personified

Posted on July 10th, 2016

We had an excellent experience with Dr Gudipaty. My medical condition required a very able and caring doctor. I had an emergency C section done. She was always available day and night over phone. On the day of the emergency, she had a personal commitment which we were aware of. Yet, she would monitor my condition remotely overnight and be on top of it. She rushed to the hospital when things started getting a little worse and had to take the decision to perform the surgery. The surgery was done so well that the incision is barely visible and the baby was born safe and healthy.