Dr. Madhusudan Borde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madhusudan Borde?

Good Experience

Dr Borde listens to you and really helped me with my A-fib problem. Not a fancy office but when you have a good doctor that doesn't matter !

Dishonest

This doctor lied to my mom. My mom was supposed to do a procedure for more test for blood clot but when my mom had second thoughts about it and cancelled her appt. This doctor called and said she had a blood clot to perhaps make her keep her appt. for the procedure. He then told my mom on the phone that my mom had a blood clot just by looking at the blood work without doing any further test. Not even a treadmill test. We are so glad we went to another doctor instead. What a liar! The new doctor was a amazed how this so called doctor could tell she had a blood clot just by looking at her blood work. Do your home work and don't be lazy. Just because your doctor recommended somebody doesn't mean you have to get that doctor. Read reviews online. That's how we found the second doctor who was amazing and honest. I would rate borde negative -100% if I can. Don't play with people's lives.