Dr. Madhusudhan Reddy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Madhusudhan Reddy?

STRESS TEST - NOFOLLOW UP

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I had a stress test 5 weeks ago and after 6 calls, have still not been able to find out if I passed I failed. They say if I failed, I would have been called. However, 2 years ago at age 55, I failed a stress test horribly (my triple bypass from 1.5 years earlier (age 53) had failed) and I WAS NOT informed until I went in for my visit. I was out of the country and had to change the appointment and when I went in, the doctor chastised ME for not making the prior appointment even though HIS OFFICE never called me to tell me I failed my stress test. I needed stent immediately since the bypass arteries collapsed. Obviously I do not trust the office to inform me if there is a problem. I have explained each time that I just want to know if I can keep my appt. in two months or if there was an issued and I need to come in sooner. They repeat that I would have been informed. I cannot get an answer so I am not certain if the doctor has yet to look at the test results. I do not feel comfortable AT ALL with this office and I will be changing cardiologists. Since they are the only group in Port Huron, I am going to another city. Word of advice ----- follow up yourself and DO NOT rely on them or their "protocol" as they are quite negligent.

Posted on April 11th, 2016