Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli MD
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli has 2 locations
890 W Faris Rd Ste 100
Greenville, SC 29605
890 W Faris Rd Ste 100
Greenville, SC 29605
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli has the following 8 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli - Posted on December 8th, 2018
Great doctor he is very kind and caring and is concerned for the patient. Dr Sunkavalli is highly recommended he assured me that he would do everything possible to make my experience better than the Doctor I had before. I would not hestiate to recommended Dr Sunkavalli to anyone he is great Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli - Posted on August 21st, 2018
Ive been battling stomach pain due to opioids for2 years I was scared that I had colon cancer. On my first visit I could tell he knew more about my past medical condition than I probably did, I had already experienced2 other astrologist and they would not even met with me before I had a colonostomy. They just sent in the PA , said get the procedure. I had extenuating conditions that made that not the best option. He recognized that and didn't even suggest one. He had several ideas and had already aa plan in mind for detecting what my exact problem was. He told me ( after I ask ) that he didn't feel that cancer would be the diagnosis based on all the test he had seen that were done on 9 different trips to the ER. I was so relieved I felt talkie for the first time in ages I had hope. Because of all the pain Im in with back and neck ( reason for chronic pain and the opioids) I didn't think I would be around much longer. My quality of life has been very poor and I couldn't find a doctor that was willing to find out what the source was. I am so glad I found him and also his PA John Colton. I could tell my his demeanor he was familiar with the doctor treatment of my condition. Looking forward to being their patient and getting my life back. Marcia Young
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.