Have you seen Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli?

Great doctor he is very kind and caring and is concerned for the patient. Dr Sunkavalli is highly recommended he assured me that he would do everything possible to make my experience better than the Doctor I had before. I would not hestiate to recommended Dr Sunkavalli to anyone he is great Dr.

HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been battling stomach pain due to opioids for2 years I was scared that I had colon cancer. On my first visit I could tell he knew more about my past medical condition than I probably did, I had already experienced2 other astrologist and they would not even met with me before I had a colonostomy. They just sent in the PA , said get the procedure. I had extenuating conditions that made that not the best option. He recognized that and didn't even suggest one. He had several ideas and had already aa plan in mind for detecting what my exact problem was. He told me ( after I ask ) that he didn't feel that cancer would be the diagnosis based on all the test he had seen that were done on 9 different trips to the ER. I was so relieved I felt talkie for the first time in ages I had hope. Because of all the pain Im in with back and neck ( reason for chronic pain and the opioids) I didn't think I would be around much longer. My quality of life has been very poor and I couldn't find a doctor that was willing to find out what the source was. I am so glad I found him and also his PA John Colton. I could tell my his demeanor he was familiar with the doctor treatment of my condition. Looking forward to being their patient and getting my life back. Marcia Young

Dr. Madhusudhan Sunkavalli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.