Highly Dissatisfied

Very caring, old school! No regrets great attentive dr.

Very knowledgeable, caring good side manners.

My Grandson WAS a patient of this office, but not seen for 4 years, since he has been in good health. He has been very sick the past few days and upon calling the office for an appointment, we were told his file was closed and he is no longer a patient there. We asked if he could be seen as a new patient and were told "Nope, once their file is closed they are not ALLOWED back.". I am outraged!! What Doctor's office turns away a sick child??I find this highly unethical and felt the receptionist was highly rude. I have worked in Drs offices for years and know a file is closed after 7 years, but reopened if needed with a re-examination, etc. Had a reasonable explanation, besides "nope" been given, I would understand. As far as DR. Lawindy, I think very highly of him and feel he is a skilled Physician and wonderful with children- which is why we wanted to see him. As far as the office, they get the lowest grading possible. for all considering this office, the Dr is wonderful, but be aware of this stupid policy of theirs...had the staff scheduled regular"Well" checkups , or even made us aware of this, this could have been avoided and I wouldn't have to now hunt for a new Dr while my grandson is very sick. I cannot express how disappointing this is!!

Great doctor/staff

He is soft spoken to me and the kids. It is easy to get a sick appointment on the same day I call. He has a fabulous bedside manner he plays with the kids while examining them. He also does his own shots instead of making the nurse do it. He will tell the kids to look over there and they look then he gives the shot and they never knew they got the shot. He plays the sticker on the thumb game with them each time and they love trying to get the sticker. He spends time with me and examines head to toe even if it's leg pain he still checks them all over. I would rather wait for a doctor that will spend time with me and get the proper diagnosis. He does do follow ups. He tell you and the check out person follow up in 1 to 2 weeks. The staff does and has called to remind people of their appt for about 5 years now. It is posted in the lobby if you miss appt you will have to find another doctor. Jennifer and Julie are great, friendly, they go out of their way to make sure you were happy with your visit. The one thing I do not like if the girls do not have access to a fax machine, the doctor is the only one that has a fax machine in his office and that causes problems at times. Other than that I recommend this doctor. Great staff and doctor I can not say enough good things about them.

Dr. Madiey F Lawindy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.