Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane
Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mirzaitehrane is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Mirzaitehrane has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. Mirzaitehrane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKelsey Seybold Clinic, 2727 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Dr. Madjid Mirzaitehrane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.