Dr. Mae J Englee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mae J Englee?

I Gave 1 Star as there was no other choice!!!

Her office is a JOKE! There is no communication between her and her staff. Her Husband is the "Office Manager" Who clearly does not need to be working with the public. His ego is much too big for this small practice! I called her office and said I need to be seen because I "FEEL" like I have the flu. I am very sick. The girl on the phone was kind and worked me right in. I showed up in the office. When I signed in, I explained I "FEEL" like I have the flu and I can barely hold my head up. I paid my 45.00 co pay and I waited in the lobby 45 minutes. Finally, was put in a room, the nurse ask me my symptoms, did my work up and I laid on the table waiting for the doctor. When Dr. Englee came in she asked me why I was there. Again, I explained I "FEEL" like I have the flu. She screamed at me told me I have no business being in her office if I have the flu! I told her I don't know if it's the flu. That's why I am here, for you to tell me what's wrong. She told me she could not see me and to leave immediately! She said I need to go to the hospital if I have the flu! I said, I am not the doctor, your the doctor. NOT ME! I need you to tell me what is wrong with me. She said I need to go to the hospital if I have the flu! I said, sure but I don't know if I have the flu. I am sick and need you to tell me what is wrong! She told me I had to leave!!! When I got to the front desk, I asked for my check back for the 45.00 and her pompous husband explained I could not have my money back because I was seen by the doctor!!!!! After much a due, I finally got my check back. But it took quite a scene with him and the doctor to get my money back!!! People like them have no business having others healthcare in their hands!!!

Disappointment

Dr. Englee and her staff wouldn't order a vaccine that I absolultey need because there wasn't a high demand for it even thought my insurance would have paid 100% of it. Upon asking her she was worried about the price yet her front nurse was worried about the demand of it. I received two difference concerns due to the lack of communication amoung staff. I remember going back two weeks ago and instead of getting to her appointments I over heard her having a personal conversation with someone about her loosing her dog and searching for it for four hours. Later on I asked her to sign papers and she said to me that she couldn't because she had too many clients to attend to. I wasn't sure if she was referring to the people in the waiting room or any other personal phone calls she was willing to accept. person I do not think she takes her job seriously and she is only worried about money.

Dr. Mae J Englee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Graniteville, SC.