Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mae Wesson
Dr. Mae Wesson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX, with another office in Edinburg, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Wesson is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital, Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange and CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mae Wesson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wesson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Memorial Baptist Hospital Of Se Tx
35 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Mae Wesson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mae Wesson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.