The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maeran C Landers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Maeran C Landers has the following 14 expertise
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Maeran C Landers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Maeran C Landers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I gave this doctor several chances. She removed a carcinoma from my leg. So, when my daughter was struggling with acne, I took her to Dr. Landers. She was so harsh and insensitive with my daughter I ended up finding another doctor for her. I went back for another skin check this summer. She lifted up my shirt and checked my arms but wasn't going to have me disrobe and do a thorough check until I asked. I also had to ask her to check my scalp. I only thought to do this because my husband has had some lesions removed from his scalp. I brought another daughter who had a skin infection after travelling overseas. Again, super harsh, insensitive. Got completely different information from the dr I brought her to for a 2nd opinion.
I went to see Dr. Landers for a rash I had been struggling with for about 2 months. She barely glanced at my arms, then turned around to her MA (who was in the room), and told her to tell me I had "pruritis". Now, I work in the medical field, so I know "pruritis" is just the medical term for itchy skin. I know I had pruritis. What I didn't know was why I had pruritis (not to mention an actual rash). She never asked me a single question as to the history of what I was doing or what changed around the time the rash appeared. In fact, she hardly addressed me at all. All she would do was tell her MA to tell me this or tell me that. I felt like, "I'm sitting right here, why can't you tell me yourself."
I have been going to this doctor for several years now, mostly because she is close to home and convienient. She is ALWAYS in a hurry, and never spends much time. Acts irritated when you try to slow her down and ask questions. Most recent visit was for removal of a cyst. When I went back for suture removal, she quickly looked at it and said it looked fine and 4 of the 5 sutures 'must have fallen out on their own'. Since then it has become very itchy and infected - I believe there are still sutures in there that are trying to work their way out of my skin. Called today to have it looked at, and she is not in the office and has NO ONE on call for emergencys. I am seeing someone else tomorrow and would NOT recomend this doctor.
18 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Maeran C Landers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dermatology Of Oregon Pc, 19255 SW 65th Ave Ste 260, Tualatin, OR
Dr. Maeran C Landers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.