Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maheshwer B Verma has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 60
Probably the most outstanding practice I've ever dealt with. My son was recently sick, and the Dr. spent nearly 30 minutes with him assessing him. I received not only a call the following morning from staff to check in on him, but a repeat call from the NP making sure he was okay and to follow-up within a few hours to make sure he wasn't getting worse. Absolute peace of mind. I would (and do) recommend Palmer Pediatrics to everyone I know seeking a pediatrician.
Dr Verma is a very caring pediatrician. We have been going there for years. Office staff is excellent, very courteous and professional. Always follow up as needed.
Dr Verma and his staff are fantastic. Dr Verma is very caring and compassionate. He will sit down and talk with you and isten to all of your concerns. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and he has all the time in the world for you. I have never had a bad experience with this practice. His entire staff is friendly and helpful!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
King George Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Maheshwer B Verma accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions21 Corporate Dr, Easton, PA
Dr. Maheshwer B Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.