• 3rd Party Reviews

48 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Maeve O'Connor?

Very positive experience, with a few bumps

Overall very friendly. Dr. O'Connor is extremely pragmatic and helpful. Some administrative issues at the office have been frustrating, but overall all people involved have been very helpful.

Get Monthly Shot

Experience to get diagnosis was long but end result was relief. Calling to schedule appts couldn't be done with one call. Recent changes with Carol has been huge improvement. Extremely late billing (getting a bill in Sept 2017 for charges in 2015-2016 and 2017) was very frustrating when I even called to inquire in 2016 and 2017. Dr. O'Connor is personable, knowledgable and she has greatly helped in me getting relief. Hate when i have to wait 20-30 minutes to get called back.

Overall a good experience for my son and I.

I have received positive consultations from AAIR in the past. I have explained my respiratory frustrations and finally have had a feeling that my issues have been properly understood. I intend on following through with allergy shots and have the results mimic the effects of the maintenance drugs.

A fresh approach makes a huge difference

I have been to several Doctors for both Asthma and allergies, and Dr. O has been able to accomplish what none of them could... allergy relief. She was able to also get my Insurance to approve advanced treatments for my Asthma which other Doctors had either not pursued or had given up on. Dr. O has not only helped me to be in better health, but also has simply improved my quality of life.

Care at its finest.

Working with Dr. O'Connor has been wonderful. I trust her very much and know that she has the best intentions for my care. Sometimes it can be difficult when there are many patients in the Steele Creek practice - making it difficult to get all your questions answered or mentioning all your concerns.

Very Knowledgeable

Dr. O'Connor is always able to tell right away what is going on and has access to all of the cutting edge medicine. She even takes care of the billing and insurance side of things up front so that you pay as little out of pocket as possible and will fight to make sure you have access to the treatments that you need.

Excellent Doctor!

Great diagnostician and caring provider. No wonder she's rated among the top Doctors in Charlotte!

Nobody knows more than Dr. O'Connor!

Dr. O'Connor is hands down the best allergist/immunologist in the greater Charlotte area, no competition. She is extremely caring and very personable, but most importantly she's determined to figure out how to help her patients any way she can! I highly recommend seeing her for any allergy/asthma/immunology needs, you won't regret it!

I trust Dr. O with my LIFE!!

My asthma stopped my from living life to the fullest until I met Dr. O'Connor at AAIR of Charlotte. I have not been sick in over 18 months!

I love Dr. O'Connor

She's just so amazing

Dr. O is the very best

Dr. O'Connor has been more helpful than all the other allergists I've seen combined!

Please do not seek treatment here.

Something is amiss in this office, to say the least. I've never seen such odd dysfunction or behavior by medical staff in my life.

Maeve O'Connor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.