Dr. Magda R Pugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magda R Pugh?

Awesome

Dr Pugh is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is warm, knowledgable, takes time to explain things to you, and excellent at what she does. The only downside is that I advise booking appointments early in the day - she spends a lot of time with her patients and by the end of the day can be running behind schedule.

An early patient of Dr. M. el Raheb

I was one of her first patients in Cairo, but I found this review just now. Dr. M. el Raheb showed outstanding intelligence, already sound scientific/professional competence and deep commitment with medicine; she had (and surely has) a natural noble courtesy in dealing with people. A possibility to talk in Italian with her was a good help for me.

Dr. Magda Pugh is wonderful!

Dr. Pugh first saw our son when he was about ten days old. She clipped his tongue tie, which allowed me to successfully breastfeed. Other ENTs aren't always willing to clip the tongue, but she did it!More recently, Dr. Pugh put tubes in our son's ears and has a loving, gentle bedside manner. She drained the glue-like funk from his ears, and his hearing has been restored.We drive a long distance to see her because she's worth it! Highly recommended ENT.

Empathy

Her care us over the top, she saved my voice.

I just wish all my doctors were as good as this one. A+++++++ H.Goodwin

Daryl, Anita,Kaytlin, & Kameron Hales

Have beena patient of Dr. Pugh's since she came to Raleigh. You will find no better Dr. anywhere. She is very caring and will take the time to explain what the problem is, and how to correct it. Dr Pugh saved my daughters heraing when she was 3 years old. I trust her with my most prized possessions, my daughters. In my opinion there are 2 people in this world you can count on, The Lord God above, and Dr. Pugh.

Dr. Magda R Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.