Dr. Magda L Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magda L Robinson?

like old school REBORN!!!

I met with Dr. and she promptly addressed the problem in office,. where she additionally prescribed a prescription and within 24 hours I had a complete turnaround.

wonderful, wonderful doctor

I was blessed to have Dr. Robinson for about 12 years. She was most caring, easy to talk to and very efficient. I loved her staff who, even they had a heavy caseload to handle, they always handled everything in an efficient and friendly manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone!!!!!!!

Dr. Robinson is an excellent family practice physician

She is thorough, caring, well-organized and extremely intelligent. Her staff is friendly and courteous, and she spends time with each of her patients, unlike doctors who are in and out in 60 seconds.

great dr

I find dr robinson to be highly educated.Great at diagnosis.She is so compassionate an takes her time with each patient.she takes her time and does not rush you out.She actually cares about you as a person.I am also a health care professional,and her patient.I feel so blessed to have her.I highly recommend her.I wish all Drs could learn from her.She is more than 4 stars.God bless you dr robinson.Thanks for the care and excellence you provided to me.I have been through alot this past 2 years and was with a different dr do to insurance provided by my employer.that had no compassion or really cared about my health issues.I returned back to dr robinson who was previuosly my dr an my childrens.She turned my life around in 6 months an i am back to work an doing well.

Changing to a female doctor was the best thing I did!

I'm a 59 yr. old male that came from a medical family. Grandpa was Pharmacist for 50 yrs. and my Uncle (his son and my Dad's brother)just retired (40+yrs.)as an O.B. Gyn. I find Dr. Robinson easy to talk to reguarding my health issues (heart attack & 3 strokes)I usually FAX ahead my concerns to her so she has a good idea of what needs to be address. She loves the fact that I have a good understanding of medications and symptoms so little time is wasted trying to find out what's wrong. Even a prostrate exam goes very smoothly and that speaks for her 25 year in practice. I told her that "a doctor is only as good as the assisting nurse and front office staff they have." She and I have developed a fantastic Dr./patient relationship. I actually look forwrd to my next office visit. A fellow tenant where I live reccommended her and I've thank hime many times since I changed to Dr. Robinson.

Unfriendly and unhelpful

Dr. Magda L Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.