Have you seen Dr. Magdi G Alexander?

Dr. Alexander is the one !

I had two hernia in my painful first was KP doing the job, was worst job ever they doing it, second Hernia I refuse go KP again, and Met Dr. Alexander doing my second hernia and tech robotic surgery and clean work and Doctor really care doing right job 2 inch belly hole and two of half inch like buttons holes, and less pain.. I start walk again 2-3 days later ! but KP doctor was open my skin 7inch and ugly stitches 7 days not even cant walk again ? and bleeding and water come out from cut slowing healing.. I will never go KP again ! I recommend Dr. Alexander he make me feel well I'm very happy have him.. I wish meet him before then he doing first hernia then second one.. I gave him 5 Stars.. Thank you Doctor !!!!

Excellent Physician

I had emergency complicated intestinal surgery 3 weeks ago. Dr. Alexander saved my life. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to a happy new year.

Great surgeon

Two surgeries and a year of healing and I'm finally 100%! Dr. Alexander is very caring and knowledgable. He was very no nonsense when explaining things, which I was fine with. His assistant is also great. I had to change insurance carriers and my new doctor told me he did a great job!

To the rescue

I was having an emergency and Dr. Alexander got me in right away and helped me immediately. I am truly grateful for his help and attention.

A professional and pleasant doctor

Dr. Alexander removed my appendix. He did a great job. My recovery was satisfactory. He is patient, pleasant and considerate. I highly recommend him to my family and my friends.

Very Professional, but listens!!

I highly recommend this experienced surgeon.

Amazing surgeon and staff!

I had a small bowel ressection and was in and out of the hoapital in no time! Kayla was very attentative to my needs. Overall great experiences going to the office and highly sarisfied with the outcome of the surgery. I have had this kind of surgery before and this experience was far better with less pain and faster recovery time. Thank you Dr. Alexander and kayla so much.

Great Gallbladder Surgeon

I needed to have my gallbladder removed. I had put it off for years and delt with the painful episodes my large gallstones caused. I was nervous about the procedure because I am obese and a friend had just gone through a nightmare with her gallbladder surgery. Dr. Alexander spent time with me discussing the procedure in detail. He made me aware of any complications that might arise due to my weight. The surgery went great, I went home the same day. I never needed pain meds. I was able to walk with ease, take care of minor chores around the house and I even returned to work the next week after my staples were removed. I did well thanks Dr. A.

Great physician

Kayla got me right in and Dr Alexander saw me right away when others offered appointments weeks down the road. He made the diagnosis right away then gave me three options for treatment. I chose the least invasive procedure offered, which was a quick in and out minor operation. As promised recovery was within 72 hours. This doctor is easy going, funny, and no nonsense. He uses a lot of analogies to make you understand your current problem and what he proposes to do about it. Thank you Dr A.

I recommend to everyone Dr. Magdi Alexander!

Dr. Magdi Alexander is great. I'm very appreciated for his support and care of me. I'm very happy with surgery. Thank you Dr. Magdi Alexander!

Alex K.

Saw Dr Alexander regarding an issue that had been bothering me and giving me much pain for months. He did a fantastic job repairing it and had me back on my feet within a few days after surgery. He's an excellent surgeon. Additionally, his office staff was very patient and compassionate with me, answering a myriad of questions I had. They made me feel calm and confident about the procedure. So thank you to Kayla as well.

Fixed Umbilical hernia

Talked to my primary and Dr. Alexander was recommended for the huge lump under my belly button. That thing was huge, no idea where my belly button had gone, except for the huge frown it had when looking up at me. And it kept getting bigger. So, my brother had experienced a similar hernia as I, he went to Dr. Alexander as well, I got the lowdown from his wife Kathy. I am glad the receptionist/nurse is cool. They got the run around with me setting up appointments then canceling, I was able to set an appointment. Showed up for my appointment, and was waiting in the examining room, saw a good looking doctor out the window below crossing the street to come into the building. That was my first impression of the doctor. I thought, that's him. And sure enough he entered shortly later. He was also impressed with the size, asked some questions, then said... so there three types of surgeries, followed by explanations and pricing. I chose accordingly, price was no object but for surgeries I thought they were all quite cheap, even the best was cheap. I've had herniated disc surgery as well, and thank God I have insurance, only had to pay like 5,000 of the 43,000 it cost. I then saw the nurse on the way out, so she could start to schedule me for surgery. Had to do all the preliminaries with my primary dr. got the chest x-ray and was ready for surgery. Scheduling was proper so it could be done as soon as possible. I expected a couple days recovery, then back to work. I work in front of a computer most times. Surgery was easy, quick, painless. The staples freaked me out. Other than that, I have a little discomfort, now six days later. Besides being a little swelled in the belly, I think he took some fat away. That thing is gone... and believe or not I have my belly button back. It was crazy easy and I just got back from doctor's office. The nurse...wow... I was so freaked out. ?about the staples? but she removed them so quick and painless. Crazy. Doctor saw me. I thanked him graciously! He did an amazing job. He explained the discolorations and color told me everything is normal. I am so thankful! So now I'm here writing this that's the least I could do. Thank You Dr. Alexander!

Dr. Magdi G Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.

Dr. Magdi G Alexander Is this you?